Safe Driving Saves Money - Get the Best Rates on Auto Insurance in Concord NH
Did You Know?
For better or worse, premium on your auto insurance in Concord NH is a direct result of your driving record. The amount is determined by the insurance company, to cover the costs of insuring you and your family as drivers on the road. Want to lower your NH auto insurance premium? Keep your driving record clean!
Drive Safe & Save Money on Auto Insurance in Concord, NH
Here’s How It Works.
• Before giving you a premium price quote for your automobile coverage, insurance companies look at your driving record for the last three to five years.
• Your driving record reveals how risky you would be as an insured.
• Those with lots of tickets and/or accidents are considered more of a potential liability because statistically, they will get into more accidents and have more tickets in the future.
Safe Driving Pays:
- If you have no accidents or tickets (especially moving violations) on your record recently, you may be eligible for a lower rate.
- You may also be eligible for a significant discount after several years of good driving.
- You may also be eligible for an accident forgiveness program if you’ve gone several years without an accident on your record.
A good driving record can also reduce your deductible! For each year that you go without an accident or ticket, you may be eligible to do away with your deductible completely. This is extremely beneficial for those who elect a higher deductible in exchange for smaller premiums.
If you’re looking for lower rates on your auto insurance in Concord NH, in addition to safe driving, you can get a free quote from our agency. We compare options from over 20 top-rated insurance carriers, and find you the best fit for your budget and coverage needs! Request a free auto insurance quote today.
This flyer is for informational purposes only and is not intended as professional advice. © 2008-2010, 2016 Zywave, Inc. All rights reserved.