New Hamsphire Classic Car Insurance in ConcordThe place to go for quality & affordable Classic Car Insurance in NH, ME, VT
Since classic and antique vehicles are so diverse, we provide insurance coverage that’s specific to your vehicle. Whether you purchase a muscle car or an antique vehicle, these treasures deserve to be properly protected with NH classic car insurance that’s tailored to your budget and coverage needs.
Discover your insurance options today. Start your quote below, or call our office today at 603-225-6611 to learn more.
Submit our online quote request form to find the best coverage and pricing on NH Classic Car Insurance.
Quote Request Form:
The Basics of Classic Car Insurance in NH:
When insuring a classic car, you must consider how you will be using the vehicle:
- Will you only drive the vehicle to car shows or in a few parades? If so, your policy should be limited to those circumstances.
- Are you going to use your antique vehicle to go to the grocery store, hit the beach or visit a relative? Then your policy should reflect this kind of use.
A typical classic car insurance policy includes the following:
- Agreed value coverage: Pays for the car’s full-insured value with no depreciation in the event of a total loss, less your deductible.
- Inflation guard: To compensate for inflation and appreciation, the policy increases the vehicle’s value quarterly.
- Spare parts coverage
- Flexible usage: Limits on mileage ranging from 2,500 to 5,000 miles annually. Not limited to parades.
Additional Coverage Options
You can also purchase additional coverage:
- Emergency towing in case of breakdown
- Roadside assistance
- Emergency lockout
- Emergency travel expenses in case your vehicle breaks down while away from home
- Theft reward
- Car show expenses: This policy will pay for expenses associated with missing a car show due to a breakdown
- Personal effects: This policy will reimburse you for items that are vandalized or stolen when reported to police
Disclaimer: This information is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided herein is not intended to be exhaustive, nor should it be construed as advice regarding coverage. Eligibility for coverage is not guaranteed and limited to the terms and conditions contained in the applicable policy. © 2008, 2011, 2013, 2016 Zywave, Inc.